Cashew Nuts first of all you need to know what is cashew, cashew are a
kind of crispy food that can be bought in any supermarket in the city.
It is a bit like peeled peanuts, but it is slightly longer and crunchier than the
raw rice. Sweetness is very popular with children.
However, the price is much more expensive than peanuts. They are said to be
imported. Where are they produced? What is the cashew tree and the fruit
(the part containing the core is called fake fruit) on the tree, which is not for
most people? Understand very well.
Cashew Nuts nutrients
are rich in nutrients and are mostly used to make cashew nuts
chocolates, snacks and fried salted foods. In addition, cashew kernel oil can be squeezed.
cashew kernel oil is the top edible oil, and oil cake is an excellent feed.
The by-products include fruit shell liquid, fruit pear and so on.
Nutshell liquid is a kind of dry oil, which can be used to
make high-grade paint, color film coloring agent, synthetic rubber and so on.
Fruit pears are soft and juicy, and can be used for fruit consumption or
wine making, making fruit juices, jellies, jams, preserves, pickles, etc.
Cashew nuts contain 47% fat and 22% protein. In addition, they also
contain vitamins and trace elements such as zinc, calcium and iron.
Most of the fats contained in cashew nuts are unsaturated fatty acids.
Linoleic acid and linolenic acid can prevent arteriosclerosis and stroke.
Cashew Nuts side effects
Certain vitamins and trace elements in cashew nuts
have a good effect of softening blood vessels, which is of great
benefit in protecting blood vessels and preventing and treating cardiovascular diseases;
it is rich in oils and fats, which can ease bowel and laxative
moisturize and beauty, and delay aging; Regular consumption
of cashews can improve the body’s ability to resist disease and increase sexual desire.
Cashew Fake fruits
“Fake fruit” is also rich in fruit juice and vitamin C, and can be
eaten raw as fruit, or used to make jam. Cashew tree wood is the finest
material for making furniture. It can be said that the cashew tree is full of treasure.
Cashew nuts are delicious and easy to eat, and have become an
do you know where the cashews are made?
What are the benefits of eating native cashews?
Cashew rich nutrients.
Cashews are rich in protein, fat and carbohydrates. not only
have very good edible value, but also very Good medicinal value and
proper consumption will help your friends to be healthier.
Here is a brief introduction for your friends about cashews.
Let’s learn about the origin of cashews and the benefits of eating cashews.
Cashew nuts are native to northeastern Brazil. Mozambique,
Tanzania, India, Brazil and other countries plant the most.
Benefits of eating raw cashew nuts
1. Certain vitamins and trace elements in cashew nuts have a
good effect of softening blood vessels, which is of great benefit in protecting
blood vessels and preventing cardiovascular diseases.
2. It is rich in oils and fats, which can ease bowel, laxative
moisturize and beauty, and delay aging.
3. Regular consumption of cashew nuts can improve the body’s
disease resistance and increase body weight.
Cashew Good Effects
- Certain vitamins and trace elements in cashew nuts have a
- good effect of softening blood vessels, which is of great benefit for protecting
- blood vessels and preventing and treating cardiovascular diseases.
- It is a food suitable for all ages.
- It is rich in oils and fats, which can ease bowel, laxative,
- moisturizing and beauty, and delay aging.
- Regular consumption of cashew nuts can
- improve the body’s disease resistance,
- increase sexual desire,
- increase weight.
- Main nutrients: Vitamin (mg) A (microgram) B1 B2 B6 B12 (microgram) CD (microgram) E 2 0.54 0.18 0.36-0.25-1.1
- Biotin (microgram) K (microgram) P (microgram) Carotene folic acid (microgram) Pantothenic Acid Niacin Mineral Element (mg) Calcium-228–63 1.32 0.9 38 Iron
- Phosphorus Potassium Sodium Copper Magnesium Zinc (micrograms) Selenium (micrograms)
Cashew Medical Value
1. False fruit is a fleshy fruit formed by the torus “Pear fruit”, t
here are gyro-shaped, flat diamond-shaped and oval, with
bright red, orange and yellow-green variegated.
The flesh is crisp and tender and juicy, with moisture content
of 87.8%, carbohydrates of 11.6%, protein of 0.2%, fat of 0.1% .
also contains a variety of vitamins and calcium, phosphorus
iron and other mineral elements. The taste is sweet and sour
it is an ideal fresh fruit.
etc., and has the functions of water, dehumidification, and swelling,
and can prevent gastrointestinal diseases and chronic diarrhea.
2. The real fruit is a kidney-shaped nut born at the top of the fake fruit, which is about 25 mm long, from blue-grey to yellow-brown, the shell is hard, and the kernel is breaded. This is what we often call “cashew”.
Is very rich in nutrients, including fat up to 47%, protein 21.2%, carbohydrates 22.3%, still contains
A, B1, B2 and other vitamins and minerals, especially trace elements such as manganese, chromium, magnesium, selenium, It has the functions of anti-oxidation, anti-aging, anti-tumor.
Cashew Nuts anti Diseases
anti-cardiovascular diseases. The fats contained are mostly unsaturated fatty acids, of which oleic acid accounts for 67% of the total fatty acids.
Four percent, nineteen linoleic acid. Eight percent is a good diet for patients with hyperlipidemia and coronary heart disease.
3. medicine believes that cashew nuts are sweet, calm and non-toxic. It can cure cough, upset, and thirst.
“Compendium of Materia Medica” cloud: cashew nuts “main thirst, moisturize the lungs,
remove annoyance, phlegm.” “Hai Yao Materia Medica” Yiyun: “main irritability, distress, phlegm, typhoid fever, cough and qi.”
4. Because cashew nuts are delicious and have a certain therapeutic effect, However, if you eat too much, some allergic symptoms will often occur.
Cashew Nuts anti disease II ?
In mild cases, abdominal pain, nausea, edema of the lips and eyelids, itching in the throat, itching of the eyes, ears, and nose, sneezing,
runny nose, and dizziness; With windy masses, adults develop anaphylactic shock; the most dangerous is
respiratory edema. If the throat is edematous, it can cause breathlessness and suffocation, and death can be caused if the rescue is not enough. In particular,
the original bronchial asthma will be more serious. During an asthma attack, the bronchial susceptibility to irritants increases.
Certain ingredients in cashews can cause type I allergy in asthma patients, and then a series of clinical allergy symptoms.